IMP-00096: Warning: Skipping table “string”.”string” because type synonym “string”.”string” cannot be created
Cause: An error occurred creating a synonym for a type that is used by the
Action: Examine the import log to determine why the type synonym could
* not be created. If the synonym already existed, but is not
* needed, then drop the synonym and retry the import. If the
* synonym is PUBLIC but the importer does not have the
* CREATE PUBLIC SYNONYM system privilege, then the import must
* be done by someone possessing that privilege, or the importer
* must be granted the privilege.
Action: Must specify RESUMABLE=Y to enable resumable session in order for the RESUMABLE_NAME and RESUMABLE_TIMEOUT parameters to take effect.
Back to previous menu